Date(s) - 12/03/2020
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
This year’s annual UDS training will be conducted virtually. The training will comprise of two live 3-hour sessions, each with a 15-minute break and 60 minutes dedicated to Q&A. Participants should plan to attend all sessions for a full and comprehensive understanding of the UDS report.
Fees: Due to the pandemic, NJPCA is providing this training FREE of charge. Registration is capped at three (3) attendees per Center. Only registered attendees will be able to participate.
- Understand the who, what, when, where, and how of UDS reporting.
- Discuss common reporting errors.
- Review key resources and supports available.
- Gain an understanding of reporting the UDS including; the patient profile, reporting clinical services and quality of care indicators, operational and financial tables, and other required UDS reporting forms.
- Learn about the new measures and requirements included in 2020 reporting.
- Learn tips for success including strategies for submission.
For more information, please email Brittnay Herrera at firstname.lastname@example.org.