Community Health Centers, often referred to as FQHCs or federally qualified health centers are funded by the federal government and must adhere to federal rules and regulations to operate and to be able to continue to provide healthcare to patients.
Community Health Centers are required to fulfill 19 stringent operational and clinical guidelines established by the Federal government, specifically Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), United States Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS).
- Health Center Program Requirements
- Health Center Program Site Visit Guide
- Federal Requirements for Community Health Center Governing Boards Section 330 (e)-PL
- Benefits for Which Health Centers are Eligible
- Preliminary Data Review for FQHC Status
- Are There Differences Between FQHC and FQHC Look-Alike Eligibility Requirements?
- FQHCs and FQHC Look-Alike Benefits At-a-Glance
- Consultant List
- FQHCs: Frequently Asked Questions