NEW JERSEY STATE POLICY
NJPCA works to educate the community, state health officials, and decision-makers at both local and state level about New Jersey’s federally qualified health centers also called community health centers.
Our State legislative priorities are established annually by the NJPCA Board of Directors. NJPCA’s mission guides the legislative priorities for New Jersey’s Community Health Centers. Our work on behalf of our communities and patients seeks to achieve comprehensive quality healthcare for all New Jerseyeans.
We strive to:
- maintain resources to continue our high-quality health care services for our patients;
- develop innovative, cost-efficient methods to increase access to primary care services;
- secure the necessary resources and regulatory assistance to allow our centers to expand access;
- remove barriers to care;
- integrate behavioral health care into the full spectrum of services; and
- improve Medicaid and NJ Family Care enrollment, eligibility, and delivery systems.