Date(s) - 07/11/2019
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join us on Thursday, July 11th for part two of the four-part NJPCA PCMH series. PCMH expert, Helen Dao, will provide an overview of the process of quality improvement, evidence-based models such as SMART Objectives, PDSA cycles, QI Teams, and quality assurance assessments. This session will highlight best strategies for meeting PCMH quality improvement requirements and how to engage practice clinical and non-clinical staff to conduct QI projects and sustainability. These tools and processes are used to develop structure, monitors progress, show achievement, and identify opportunities for improvement.
FQHC CEOs, COOs, Medical Directors, Quality Directors, Nursing Directors, Dental Directors, Behavioral Health Specialist and Care Coordination / Care Management Staff
- Overview of quality assurance and quality improvement processes
- Review and implement different QA/QI evidence-based models such as SMART objectives to achieve effective quality improvement (QI) results
- Analyze practice quality improvement structure and processes to identify strength and weaknesses and develop strategies for improvement.
- Understand how to assess quality improvement for a medical condition and social determinants of health (SDoH)
- Manage the involvement and participation of practice staff in quality improvement initiatives
- Utilize quality improvement tools to guide and record the process and results
- Develop a workable quality improvement and evaluation plan
Contact Marwa Chebli at mchebli@njpca,org to register.