This page provides access to helpful resources for enrollment assisters such as certified application counselors (CACs).
HEALTH RESOURCES SERVICE ADMINISTRATION (HRSA)
- Ongoing O/E Assistance FAQs – (PDF)
CENTERS FOR MEDICARE AND MEDICAID SERVICES (CMS)
- Enrollment Step-By-Step Guide
- Find Local Assistance (Agents and Brokers /New Jersey Certified Assister)
- GetCovered NJ FAQs
- Featured Updates
- What is Modified Adjusted Gross Income (MAGI)?
- Special Enrollment Period
- See If You Qualify for Savings
- Account Information Card to print double sided (PDF) (Marketplace)
KAISER FAMILY FOUNDATION
- Excellent Resource! Health Reform FAQs
CENTER FOR BUDGET AND POLICY PRIORITIES
- Excellent Resource! FAQs: Question of the Day
- Community Catalyst
- A community to engage with other Enrollment Specialists across the country to share best practices, successes, and lessons learned.
National Disability Navigator Resource Collaborative
- Disability Guide
- Aims to strengthen Assisters’ capacity to help individuals with disabilities make informed and appropriate health coverage choices.